VRmagic Imaging is your competent partner in customized development of machine vision components and 3D measurement technology for industrial automation and quality assurance. You can count on our expertise and experience in image processing hardware and software.
- 3D applications using laser triangulation or fringe projection
- Outstanding calibration quality for measurement applications
- Multi-sensor cameras with real-time image processing on the camera’s FPGA
- 10 GigE Vision interfaces for high-speed image processing
- Integration of external components, for example, DSL transmission technology, position sensors, or DLP projectors
Embedded Image Processing Software
VRmagic Imaging has many years of experience in developing software for fully autonomous embedded systems. Image processing applications can run directly on the system’s ARM® or DSP processor. We support most embedded image processing toolkits and libraries currently on the market – Common Vision Blox Embedded, EyeVision, GStreamer, HALCON Embedded, OpenCV, VM_LIB, and many more.
Excellent Service & Support
VRmagic Imaging supports you in every phase of product development, from the selection of suitable imaging components, customization and mechanical integration through to series production and after-sales service.
As part of a general agreement, VRmagic guarantees the availability of components and spare parts for the entire life cycle of a product. All components from VRmagic will be supported in the long term by all relevant operating systems and computer architectures.
Image Credits: VRmagic Imaging, D. Scherer, B. Schoene